2. Users' personal data is collected directly from Users or through cookies and similar technologies.
3. The Service collects only that personal data which is necessary for the provision and development of the services offered by it.
4. Personal data obtained directly from Users or through cookies and similar technologies that is collected through the Service is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"), and the Law of the Republic of Poland on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018.
5. The data collected by the Controller will be:
- processed on legal basis,
- processed for clearly defined purposes and shall not be subject to further processing that is incompatible with such purposes, which are essentially correct and adequate with regard to the purposes for which the personal data is processed,
- stored within a period of time that is no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of such processing.
II. Controller of Personal Data
The Controller of personal data that is obtained through the Service is AF TRANS POLSKA Sp. z o. o. (Limited Liability Company), having its registered address at: ul. Józefa Piusa Dziekońskiego 1, 00-728 Warsaw, which is entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under the KRS [National Court Register, from Polish: Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy] number 0001002436, NIP [Tax Identification Number, from Polish Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej]: 8381879647, REGON [National Business Registry Number, from Polish Rejestr Gospodarki Narodowej] number: 523687911, E-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller").
III. Purpose for the Collection of Personal Data
1. The Controller processes personal data that is necessary for the provision and development of the services which are offered through the Website and its various functionalities.
2. Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
(a) in order to conduct the appropriate recruitment procedure (pursuant to Article 6, para. 1 letters (а) and (f) of GDPR);
(b) for the processing of data in respect of which you have given consent to its use for further recruitment (pursuant to Article 6, para. 1 letters (а) and (f) of GDPR);
(c) to ensure compliance with any legal obligations in relation to Candidates (Article 6, para. 1 letters (а) and (f) of GDPR);
(d) to provide various commercial offers to the User via E-mail and telephone contact, to provide answers to any questions asked, to transmit requested offers, to receive offers and maintain correspondence in order to resolve any issues, to conclude contracts, based on your consent and legitimate interest of the Controller in fulfilling the User's requests (pursuant to Article 6, para. 1 letters (а) and (f) of GDPR);
3. Personal data is provided by the User voluntarily.
IV. Type of Personal Data Subject to Processing
1. The Controller processes basic personal data of the User, such as:
first name(s) and surname;
date of birth;
contact details (phone, E-mail);
information about previous places of employment, if this is necessary for the performance of work of a certain type or position;
name of the organization, VAT ID, REGON number, KRS number, legal address of the company;
information about the cargo: type of cargo, itinerary, service, transport details.
2. You may also provide other information when you fill out forms on the Websites or submit a resume directly to the Company or through the Service. Candidates provide this information completely voluntarily, however, it may help the Company get to know you better.
3. Only with your consent and according to your will, the personal data we process may also include special categories of data, for example information about the degree of disability. Such categories of data will be especially protected.
4. Some data may also be collected passively, e.g. in the process of using the Website (for example, IP address, location, browser type, etc.).
V. Time Period for the Processing of Personal Data
1. Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or until the matter is resolved, and then until the expiration of the statute of limitations for the claims of the parties related thereto.
2. Data related to Website traffic analysis collected through cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the expiration date of the cookie. Some cookies never expire, therefore the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time period that is necessary for the Controller to fulfil data collection purposes such as security and analysis of historical data related to Website traffic.
VI. Sharing of Personal Data
1. Personal data of Users may be provided to: authorized employees and partners of the Controller, organizations associated with the Controller, its subcontractors, organizations cooperating with the Controller, e.g. electronic payment systems, courier/postal companies, law firms, IT service providers, including those responsible for the operation of IT systems that are used for the provision of services over the Internet, state bodies and organizations that perform governmental functions or act on behalf of state bodies, to the extent and for the purposes arising from the provisions of generally applicable law, upon their reasonable request or when it is necessary to defend against claims or assert claims.
2. The Controller shall exercise due diligence when transmitting personal data by implementing measures and safeguards aimed to prevent unauthorized access to the data (e.g. SSL, encrypted connections).
VII. Transfer of Data outside the European Community
The level of protection of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) may differ from that provided under European law. Taking this into account, the Controller shall transfer personal data outside the EEA only as and when necessitated. In this case, the Controller shall ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data primarily by:
a) transmitting data to a third country that has established an adequate level of data protection based on a decision of the European Commission,
b) using model contractual clauses approved by the European Commission,
c) using other adequate guarantees.
VIII. User Rights
1. The Users of the services shall be entitled to: access their personal data, make changes to it, delete it, restrict its processing, transmit the data to another Controller without any hindrance from the Controller to whom the personal data was initially provided, object to its processing, correct it, withdraw their consent to its processing at any time (which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal).
2. In the event that the User wishes to exercise their rights as a personal data subject, they may contact the Controller using the following contact details: AF TRANS POLSKA Sp. z o. o. (Limited Liability Company), having its registered address at: ul. Józefa Piusa Dziekońskiego 1, 00-728 Warsaw, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Controller is obligated to either comply with the request or reject it without any undue delay, within a maximum of one month from the date of its receipt.
4. In the event that the User believes that the processing of their personal data violates their rights and freedoms (GDPR), the User may lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority.
1. The Website collects information with the use of session cookies, persistent cookies and third party cookies.
2. The collection of cookies contributes to the correct provision of services on the Website and serves statistical purposes.
3. The User may configure the degree of access to cookies that are stored on their device in their browser settings.
IX. Ensuring the Security of Personal Data
The Controller shall implement appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. The security of using the Website is ensured by existing systems and procedures that protect against unauthorized access and disclosure of personal data. In addition, the systems and processes employed by the Controller are regularly monitored to identify any possible threats. Personal data received by the Controller is stored on computer systems with strictly limited access.
X. Final Provisions
2. Information about changes made shall be communicated in the form of an announcement posted on the Website.